- The workshop fee is 200 EURO if paid before deadline (see Important dates) and 250 EURO after the date.
- The fee includes admission to sessions, access to the workshop materials, tea, coffee, two lunches, conference dinner, guided tour and three-day ticket for public transport in Poznan.
- Foreign participants can pay the fee using the following details:
Payee: Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Address: H. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznan, Poland
VAT no.: PL7770006350
Bank: BZ WBK S.A. VI O/Poznan
Address: Plac Wolnosci 15, 60-967 Poznan, Poland
IBAN: PL77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903
- Polish participants can pay the fee in Polish currency (830 PLN) to the Bank Zachodni WBK in Poznan, account no. 77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903.
- Each payment should include as the title of this payment the name of participant and the text ‘iwdsp2018 fee, K00000609’.
- The deadline for payment is April 15th, 2018, after this date the fee will increase to 250 EURO (1030 PLN).
- Organizers are able to cover the accommodation costs for several Ph.D. students. Interested people are asked to contact the Programme Committee chair (e-mail email@example.com).
- There is planned a special issue of the Journal of Scheduling devoted to IWDSP 2018, for details see here.